• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer}
    You suck my face : You lie me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords bodiced moved slowly into the new lands, the last bit of snow melted won and rolled off her ebony pelt. Her body started to warm from the small rivers of lava that led up to the volcano. Her hazel orbs took in the surroundings, the warm humid air in her nares, the tropical breeze in her banner and forelock, the hard rocks occasionally under her feet, the tall grass licking at her pillars. "It slightly reminds me of home.. just less desert rock and sand" She spoke aloud to herself..  Jord stretched out her nape and lifted her nares to the sky.. She inhaled deeply. She smelled the scents of former friends.. Offspring... Magnus.. she wasn't sure who else.. but those scents she recognized. She didn't show any emotion on her face. She then smiled softly before lowering her head and looking over at Dahmer by her side.. "I think this may be a perfect home for me.." She said before walking forward a feet to then look back at him "Especially if you're by my side...." the temptress winked.. "So catch up!" She yelled, almost demandingly; Jord smirked before continuing to walk closer to her new home. Part of Jord's brain couldn't decide if she had a thing for this demon.. or if she still wasn't quite sure about him, but she did want to get to know him better.. 

As they walked side by side jord started to open up a conversation.."So tell me about your past Dahmer.. What makes you... " she paused for a moment .. "tick?" She said her head cocking to the side almost roboticly as her sand colored orbs locked into his blue orbs. She kept walking by him, occasionally bumping in to his side.. just out of not paying attention to where she was going as they walked.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

once again sorry its a smaller post!

Messages In This Thread
    You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer} - by Jord - 01-06-2017, 04:55 PM