• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer}
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

What type of trouble would you like to get into together?

Dahmer stands in the tall, lush grass of Tephra and grins that charming grin of his at Jord. "Well, that depends on how mad you want to make Magnus." A warm chuckle falls from his lips and the black beast shifts his weight on the soft earth. His blue eyes watch his friesian companion and he nearly suggests that they climb the volcano, but no -- he'd promised that adventure to Lucrezia.

He makes a small hmmm sound under his breath and turns his head to survey the surrounding area. They've yet to make it into the thick copse of trees that surround the volcano, and the tropical forest looks almost daunting with its dark shadows and thick foliage. "We could explore the forest. Maybe we can find a place to go skinny-dipping." Exactly how regular swimming was different from skinny-dipping, the stallion is unsure, but it had seemed like a good suggestion a few moments ago.

"Or, you know, we could do more... boring... things, like introduce you to the others, or talk about our politics with the neighbors."

+ tagjord
    + notes
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer} - by Dahmer - 01-11-2017, 08:56 PM