• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone
    djinni

As the spring slowly takes hold of Sylva, Djinni realizes that she’s been in Sylva an entire year. It is harder to measure seasons here than it is elsewhere - the fiery canopy keeps the worst of the winter’s snow and the summer’s heat away from the forest dwellers, but flowers have been blossoming in the rare sunny clearing for several weeks now.

She’s slimmer today than Raene was, though a destrier still. The subterfuge had been brief; she had not wished to seem entirely disingenuous, though she must admit that Marlyn’s disappearance had made everything easier. She remains spotted, but they are flaming red and yellow spots on a sandy background, complete with autumn-orange mane and tail. She wears her rings and bracelets today (as she most often does), enjoying the familiar tinkling as she moves through the woods.

The kingdom of Sylva is smaller than she had ever anticipated, and while she does know that they’ll – someday – need to build relations with the other kingdoms, she’s content to leave them as they are for now. There’s no need to worry about a danger that has not yet formed. In the meantime, she wanders through the kingdom, pausing now and again to listen for anyone nearby that might be willing to talk for a bit.

current appearance:
    heavy build
    sandy brown with red and yellow spots
    orange mane and tail
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Djinni - 01-08-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Hope - 01-08-2017, 09:31 PM
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Hope - 01-15-2017, 01:50 PM