• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    djinni

Despite the moon that hangs heavy and full above Beqanna, the forest of Sylva is dark. The canopy overhead is almost entirely black, speckled here and there with shades of grey where the leaves are thinner and illuminated by the moonlight. The world around her is monochrome, and she’s matched it without conscious thought. She is pale against the dark woods, a small white figure that slips through the woods on feathered legs that ombre through grey to solid become black at her hooves. Her mane and tail are equally dark, and her inky forelock covers golden eyes that match her jewelry.

She is looking for @[Stillwater], and she finds him at the water’s edge. The pond is shallow but broad, and in the center the caopy is broken enough to allow the bright moon to shine through. It reflects off the water, illuminating her face – and his – quite easily.

“Where were you before Nerine?” She asks with no preamble. She had not looked like this at their last meeting (she is not thinking about their last meeting), but she is still herself. If the bangles aren’t enough to give her away, the casual way she settles beside him to look out the water is clear enough. ‘Hellos’ and ‘how are yous’ are not necessary; her arrival is greeting enough.

The question she asks has been bothering her for a while, and something tells her that Nayl might not appreciate her prying into the origins of the black stallion. He had been on the seaside nearly as long as Djini had, but they had avoided each other as easily as the sun and the moon until the changing throne had tossed them together.

“And why did you come?” She adds, ever the opportunist.

current appearance:
    slim build
    white with grey-to-black ombre legs
    black mane and tail
    golden eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Djinni - 01-08-2017, 09:14 PM