• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    Stillwater
    Her magic was strong. It was possibly the reason he was able to humble himself before her as though he were nothing more than a man. In his mind, she had become off-limits a long time ago and so he allowed her to manage him like a sweet pet. It seemed to be something of interest to her, this keeping of a pet, and with a trace of suspicion he wondered if she knew just what sort of being she'd captured this time. Perhaps that was why she had snatched him, or had it always been a matter of convenience?

And now a house and a leash for the guard dog.

Frustration burned in him anew, and he looked away from her.
    "Of course it's perfect. I made it, didn't I?"
    She pressed her shoulder to him, an act perhaps meant to further console him. His whole being centered on that contact, drawn to it. Awakened. Her warmth settled across the small touch, and his gaze slowly came back around to stare down at it. Dark eyes clouded as he traced her shoulder, to her neck, to her throat, his muzzle drifting closer and carefully tracking the pulse in her veins.

He'd always been curious how she would handle him, his malevolent nature tucked so sweetly behind kind smiles and dancing eyes. But then maybe she already knew. Maybe it was not only pure convenience that he had been leashed for her.

Djiinnnii, her name rattled from deep in his throat as his coat smoothed beneath her warm contact. He probably shouldn't. He definitely shouldn't. But curiosity only killed cats, and he killed them too. His nose barely tickled her neck just beside her jaw as his shoulder adhered to hers, attaching her to him. He held her, his eyes clearing and muzzle pulling away to see her, as he waited for her to notice. Just waited. And smiled slowly.

What will you do next? he asked softly, his voice once again silky. He meant now, as he toyed with her, but also what more did she have planned to stave her boredom. She needed mischief, trouble stirred up. Where would that craving take her next?

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Stillwater - 02-07-2017, 08:59 AM