• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nothing's only words; magnus, any
    It is hard not to love it here, the new Beqanna was gentle, easy. As though the evils of the world had been carefully swept under a rug and trapped there by the weight of it. Weir responded in kind to this new found peace in the world, he would enjoy it while it lasted.

They greet him in kind, a soft kiss against the rust of his cheek. He smiled, flicked his tail and wiggled his ears in response. It was as if just her presence delighted him and the touch of affection was an added bonus that sent his heart skipping. In fact- it did just that. “Good morning dear,” he said happily as the group convened into conversation.

Mostly he listened, he hadn’t taken particular care in involving himself with politics at the turn of the world. The practice of Magic was of interest to him but it also resulted in a sharp pain within. It was pretty awful to be empty, devoid of your very birthright, it had been much too long since he had felt the familiar tug of that which shaped these lands.

He is not surprised when Magnus admits to not having heard of the retreating animal, “Why, a Coot,” he says with a grin. “I find them quite beautiful for an aquatic bird, interesting plumage. However, that is as far as it goes I’m afraid. They’re terribly barbaric you see, to the young. And, well, of course, we all know how I feel about children.” To be truthful he wouldn't mind if that particular bird would find somewhere else to live, maybe he would shoo it away later, but then he might have to explain why he was chasing off birds and-. Well, that could be embarrassing.

“I’m sorry,” he spoke up, half not listening as he pulled himself away from how to best de-coot Tephra. “Someone missing you say?”
    WEIR
    higitus figitus migitus mum
    prestidigitonium

Messages In This Thread
    nothing's only words; magnus, any - by Eira - 01-11-2017, 01:56 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by magnus - 01-14-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by Weir - 01-15-2017, 11:42 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by Eira - 02-22-2017, 01:11 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by magnus - 02-25-2017, 02:53 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by Weir - 02-28-2017, 12:47 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by Eira - 03-07-2017, 12:41 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by magnus - 03-10-2017, 02:18 AM