• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can I get a bump? {Magnus}
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    The maidens heart sank.. another rejection. She lowered her head away from Magnus as he spoke. She didn't want to but she pulled away from his touch. First Akkadian, then Dahmer, now Magnus. Jord was starting to deeply feel that she was ment to be alone. "Thank you for your kind words Magnus.." Jord spoke softly still turned away from  him.."Yet, so far in my life no one wants me by their side. Always pushed away.. " Jord said as her now slightly shakey pillars slowly turned her bodice away from him. Jord tried to keep herself from choking on her words "Yes.. friends is more than enough." She said as she slowly walked away from the boarder, her skull close to the earth. After walking a few steps away she stoped.. and listened to the window blow, feeling the warmth of the air on her skin. Jord was deciding if she just wanted to live in seclusion.. never give her heart to anyone again. Try to find happiness within her self. She lifted her head, attempted to crack a smile.. She turned to look back at Magnus and shot him a sweet, gentle, kind, beautiful, proud smile. "I will do my best to bring diplomacy to the safe haven of Tephra, my guardian." Jord spoke bowing her head to him.."Hope so see you around soon Magnus." And with a smile in her sparkling hazel orbs, she quickly looked away and broke into a sprint into the direction of the fields. The sound of her hooves on the earth sounded like the war drum that beat hard within her bodice. Wind blew through her forelock and banner as her graceful shadow-like form flew thru the terra. Even Jord wasn't sure where her life journey would take her from here.  
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-12-2017, 01:51 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-14-2017, 10:57 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-21-2017, 05:57 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-22-2017, 08:49 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-23-2017, 01:09 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-30-2017, 12:43 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-30-2017, 01:01 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 02-05-2017, 12:41 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 02-05-2017, 02:45 AM