• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

As their pleasantries come to an end and the topic of conversation shifts to something more diplomatic, Dahmer draws back more so that he may observe Magnus. Though, admittedly, he does get distracted.

Karaugh saunters by after another moment, that grin still playing at her face. The black beast nearly laughs. He is intrigued by the way their visit to Sylva has unfolded, and who is he to refuse an offer to tour the territory of a potential ally? Blue eyes flick to his buckskin King but he remains silent for a moment to assess the situation.

He would not usually leave Magnus alone, but they had been quite well received here in Sylva, and Dahmer feels a bit more at ease with the idea of separating momentarily. "Please call for me when you are ready to leave for Tephra?" He watches the buckskin , awaiting his answer before turning to Djinni. Dahmer smiles at her warmly and nods his dark head, "It was a pleasure to meet you, Djinni. May we cross paths soon."

He follows in Karaugh's wake, disappearing into the trees.

+ tag magnus, djinni, karaugh
    + notes  ♥
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-18-2017, 10:49 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:35 PM