• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  for every to there is a fro [any]
    The other dipped and dodged as though he was a bother to her.  She stood contently waiting.  Soon he came to from his thoughts she assumed.  He spoke kindly to her.  Ebony crown dipped in greeting.  His language was quite different but similar as hers.  A tad more formal than many of the others she has met.  It brought a smile to her features.

'Tis a pleasure to meet thee, Weir.  I am Neon.  How does ye fair on this fine day? Well I hope...

Hindquarters shifted to a resting position.  It was a relief to not have to rush about anymore.  Bound to travel by land no more.  A simple destination in mind and it shall be. 
    DANCING NEON
    and i felt closer to the stars for having loved you
    word count: 735 -accrued points:  -HTML by Call
    .:.Dancing Neon.:.

Messages In This Thread
    for every to there is a fro [any] - by Weir - 01-15-2017, 01:43 PM
    RE: for every to there is a fro [any] - by Neo.n - 01-17-2017, 08:07 PM
    RE: for every to there is a fro [any] - by Weir - 01-20-2017, 08:06 PM
    RE: for every to there is a fro [any] - by Neo.n - 01-22-2017, 11:46 PM