• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

zoryn, dovev, anyone;
    His teeth grit and he wanted to growl as Zoryn reached for his child. His eyes flashed anger, and burned brighter still at the bastard baring his teeth at him in response to his silent command to leave. But of course he stayed, the defiant jerk. Fine, but don't touch her, his eyes warned.

He was grudgingly relieved that Zoryn came to his defense, confirming Cerva's importance, yet still it pissed him off. Why wouldn't he just leave and let Dov fix this mess? Zor's eyes trailed to Cerva's rear as he spoke again and the rage only roared hotter in him, his teeth bared openly in threat. Was he impying she wouldn't live? Stupid bastard, she was strong. It was just a birth, all mares did it. Then their eyes met again and Zoryn swore they would reunite, whether he came on his own or had to be hunted down again. Dovev only snarled in silence, and let him pass unharmed. For now.

"I wish you didn't remember me."
    Her words wounded him and his gaze jerked back to her in pained shock. She couldn't mean it. "Not like this," she added. It didn't help, it still crushed him. She spoke of Zor and he shook his head, denying what she thought she knew. "I cannot expect to keep you to myself."

Of course you can! Of course you will. You can't think I am unfaithful, Cerva. You know me better than that. You should know there is only you for me. Why won't you accept that?

She said his name as he reached for her, her soft muzzle brushing across him in return. His breath hitched and his coat shuddered under her touch. I love you, she said softly. He exhaled slowly into her neck, a faint smile finally pulling at his lips. His shuttered eyes moistened in joy and he kissed her nape sweetly. Finally, they could be happy again. She loved him still, somehow she loved him still. She would stay. They would raise their daughter together, as it should be. They'd be a family. He'd always keep them safe and happy. He would always be there. Always.

"But I cannot keep you forever."
    He stiffened, his throat closing tight. No, she couldn't be doing this. His head shook, his body trembled. A tear fell as he pulled back to see her better, eyes wide in heartbreak and disbelief. "You love her and you love him.. we had our time." He choked back a sob, crying openly now. God, his throat hurt. His head shook more, his legs quaking.

No, Cerva, don't do this. Don't leave me. If you love me, you won't leave. She needs you, I need you. Don't leave us. Please..

"Just let me go, Dovev. Give them the chance to know your love." His head still shook and he buried a cry into her neck, pressing his chest to hers. No, he choked, don't let me go. You are everything, I need you. His sides pulsed in a smothered sob, tears soaking her perfect coat.

I'll do anything you want. I'll make you happy, I swear. Just don't leave..

Messages In This Thread
    zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Cerva - 01-22-2017, 02:11 PM
    RE: zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Zoryn - 01-23-2017, 01:43 AM
    RE: zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Dovev - 01-23-2017, 10:04 PM
    RE: zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Cerva - 01-24-2017, 08:52 PM
    RE: zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Dovev - 01-28-2017, 01:36 AM
    RE: zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Cerva - 01-28-2017, 06:59 PM
    RE: zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Dovev - 01-28-2017, 09:30 PM
    RE: zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Cerva - 01-28-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Dovev - 01-29-2017, 11:16 AM
    RE: zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Zoryn - 01-31-2017, 10:37 PM
    RE: zoryn, dovev, anyone; - by Cerva - 02-01-2017, 09:03 PM