• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] Sticks and Stones, Love...
    Darkness was beginning to ascend upon the lands.  The chill that came along had a small bite to it.  She pressed into his chest a bit harder wanting to savor the moment. The warmth of his embraced was hard to fathom leaving but she knew she must whether she wanted to or not.  Her gaze met his as he spoke.  Asking her to stay but expression begged for it.  Her usual expression was softened by his tone.  All she could do was reassure him she would be back.  Her nape twisted back to where his muzzle rested near her shoulder, reaching with her own.  Nudging his lightly as she spoke,

I wish I could but I must go.  I won't be far.  She grinned once again as she added, If you need me you know how to find me.  Ebony whips cracked upon her flesh as she slipped from under him.  A sharp turn to the ridgeline and she was off.  Her scent lingered where she had stood and trailed along her chosen path through the Sylva trees... 
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    [Open] Sticks and Stones, Love... - by Karaugh - 01-22-2017, 10:27 PM
    RE: [Open] Sticks and Stones, Love... - by Karaugh - 01-25-2017, 11:47 PM