• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn! - Ruan
    Jinju
    She doesn’t know what she had expected, but certainly not this. And for a moment she wonders if she should’ve come back, if it wasn’t better if she had stayed away. Her father certainly doesn’t seem glad to see her again. It hurts. It hurts so incredibly. But perhaps that was how it was meant to be. Their prior meeting had been like this too. Enthusiastically she had found him, only to meet the beast inside him. This time she had been much more submissive and hesitant, but once again he doesn’t greet her warmly like he used to do.

She freezes as he moves away from her. Yes she had noticed the tension prior to that, but she had hoped to melt him by the gentle touch of their bodies. It is the last push she needed. After a short pause Jinju stumbles backwards, eyes wide and shimmering with tears. She cannot hold his gaze, glancing away after a few seconds of dragged on silence. ”Papa, I’m so-“ her voice soft, trembling and she’s obviously close to a break down, but her apology is cut short. With a deep breath she looks up again, eyes still wet, but burning determination in them.

This time it is Jinju who takes a step back, her head held high and a serene calmness laying over her. No, this wasn’t how their reunion should be. This wasn’t how she wanted to face her father again. Yes she had done wrong, yes she should apologise, but not like this. ”I’m sure that you’re able to find me, once you’re ready to accept my apology.” For a moment longer Jinju holds his gaze, eyes narrowed slightly, before she backs away further, with the intention to turn around and leave. Perhaps she was wrong, perhaps she should beg him, apologise over and over, but a pride she never knew she had stopped her from doing so.

Messages In This Thread
    Burn baby burn! - Ruan - by Jinju - 01-23-2017, 07:16 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn! - Ruan - by Ruan - 01-30-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn! - Ruan - by Jinju - 01-31-2017, 04:45 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn! - Ruan - by Ruan - 02-05-2017, 01:26 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn! - Ruan - by Jinju - 02-08-2017, 08:40 AM