• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY]
    The best thing about the Meadow, Circinae concluded, was that it was simultaneously a wonderful spot to disappear in, or to stand out. Admittedly, she was one of the latter - what with her springtime coat and her faded denim hair, which seemed almost royally purple in this particular light - but that had never really been a bother for her, especially when the colors came as wildly as one could imagine. Besides, she’d only come here for the possibility of stumbling on something or someone new, not to make a scene of herself.

She could do that anytime she wished. One of her gifts had returned, bringing with it the uncertainty that used to follow her around like a scummy dog. She’d never truly learned to master the wolf form, like her father and half-siblings before her, only managed to wrestle something of a shift before the mountain had risen and swept away all of her concerns. And there was a second gift, still hidden and unknown to her, that lingered at the back of her thoughts as she waded through the bright green stalks of new spring grass. 

Time, she assumed, would unravel those mysteries if she sought them eagerly enough, so she continued on her path (grabbing a bite when she saw the opportunity) in hopes that it would lead her to anything that could cure the boredom of a quiet day.
    Circinae
    I need the crack of a whip, I need some blood in the cut
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 11:52 AM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-25-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-30-2017, 12:12 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 02-14-2017, 12:18 AM