• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lior;

I look inside myself
    She knows how to find him.

(she always does)

Lost among the pillars of stone and the rhythmic drips of deep cavern condensation. The sage and lilac of her skin draws him from the depths of his cave.  (He has no need nor desire to roam the beaches without her) The dark male emerges from the inky depths with new found vision, silver eyes squinting slightly against the harshness of the light, but she stands against the glow of sunlight like a friggen earthbound angel. "Nayl." He breathes her name heavily from the depths of his soul. He aches for her but would not let it show, he wants nothing more than to run his lips from her jaw to her throat, to trace the way her taunt skin silhouettes the finely tuned muscles of her delicate neck.

He gives nothing away.

Instead he stands solidly, the newly emerged leather wings tucked against his spine. When the painted woman is gone, Lior is of dragon form, hiding in the depths of his cave, lulled to sleep with the sound of crashing waves and her face floating against the darkness of his closed eyes. As a dragon, he is free to travel the skies, to be bound to nothing.

And he had been doing so when days before he had seen her heading to Nerine. Homeward he raced to meet her with a churning stomache and bated breath but he would never divulge it to her. Mercury tinted eyes watch her as she stands before him, her own expression disapproving of his disheveled appearance but Lior did not bother to remove the burrs and tangles that seemed to exist relentlessly in the thickness of his mane and tail.

A smile, though small, touches the edges of his lips before he stops close to her, respectful of her space and desire to remain just out of reach. It tortured him him but if it was what she wished...well, he would give her whatever you wanted if only for a few moments of her time in return. "I'm glad you made it home safely." The words tip toe off his tongue before he hesitates a moment as if silently debating with himself but them adds, "I've missed you." There. That's it. Enough said. His voice does not rise and fall with infliction but his eyes remain upon her with his steely gaze.
    And see my heart is black

Messages In This Thread
    lior; - by Nayl - 01-24-2017, 09:41 PM
    RE: lior; - by Lior - 01-28-2017, 09:14 PM
    RE: lior; - by Nayl - 01-28-2017, 09:59 PM
    RE: lior; - by Lior - 02-17-2017, 03:19 PM
    RE: lior; - by Nayl - 02-19-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: lior; - by Lior - 02-22-2017, 12:09 AM
    RE: lior; - by Nayl - 02-23-2017, 10:00 PM
    RE: lior; - by Lior - 02-27-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: lior; - by Nayl - 03-02-2017, 09:00 PM