• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings; Kilter/Raeg'n and Any
    Carwyn
    Folded wings into flattening veins and fluttering eyes
    The sun has set and risen again on the Meadow. The blue roan girl heaves a sigh and looks around, but there is still no sign of her purple sister. It has been three days nearly since Brennen had told them that he had found them a home in a new land, and was headed there immediately. 

Carwyn had volunteered to wait and travel with Cassady, and Cassady had promised to meet here beneath this willow tree the next day to go – but two days have passed since they were supposed to meet, and nothing. She is finally coming to the realization that Cassady has either already left, or has no intention of leaving, or just got distracted and doesn’t care that Carwyn is waiting.

A year ago, even a month ago, Carwyn would have waited forever for her big sister to come. But something has changed, something inside the blue girl, and she won’t wait anymore. She loves her sister, but she won’t let her life hang in the balance for her.

Stepping out from under the cover of the willow boughs, the girl spreads her wings wide –and oh! how glorious it is to have them again – and leaves for Nerine. It’s easy enough to find, and the pegasus finds the waves crashing on the shore enchanting and exciting. She lands and touches her nose to the grey sand that is just a few shades less blue than herself, blowing gently to make the grains whirl and blow. Then she lifts blue eyes to look at the rest of her new home, and wonders what kind of place Brennen has chosen for them.
    Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
    In the mess of all I have thrown away
    HTML by Call-pic manip by Devin

@[k i l t e r]/@[hanna] & @[Raeg'n]/@[Toli]

Messages In This Thread
    somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings; Kilter/Raeg'n and Any - by Carwyn - 01-27-2017, 10:24 PM