• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | jord

Dahmer hadn't expected his conversation with Jord to go this well or last this long, so he is slightly wary as the Friesian mare takes a few steps closer to him in the long grass. There's a peculiar look on her face as she quietly thanks him and Dahmer tilts his narrow head slightly to the side, regarding her with interest.

"No need to thank me, my dear."

Giving her a quick wink -- quite lost to the fact that his statements about Tephra's other mares had twinged her with jealousy -- Dahmer tosses his head excitedly at Jord's inquiry.

"Why don't we go now? Wherever you'd like to go."

He pivots, moving fluidly towards the border of their home, before looking back over his shoulder and calling to his obsidian companion.

"Slowpoke!"

ooc / post her wherever you'd like & tag me in it? Big Grin

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 09:24 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 01-30-2017, 11:22 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 03-05-2017, 04:58 PM