• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I put everything I had into something that didn't grow; dahmer

Her voice is quiet -- almost feeble -- when she calls him kind, as if she is accepting his compliment just so that she will not appear rude. Dahmer nickers at Leliana, the corners of his lips curled up like always. He stays quiet, lets her work through her thoughts until she comes to find 'thank you', and then, she surprises him as she takes a few tentative steps forward.

He's unsure if she's asking permission to move closer or if she is just too shy to close the gap between them, but Dahmer clears the rest of the distance easily and without hesitation. Leliana jests warmly, the soft corners of her mouth drawing Dahmer's attention. His blue-eyed gaze lingers there for a moment before he moves closer, so that he can now extend his neck and reach the front of her wing with his soft muzzle. He preens the feathers for her, that still match the brilliant blue of his own eyes, and muses quietly to the mare, "Not as beautiful as yours."

Withdrawing so that he will not scare her away, Dahmer takes a few steps backwards, allowing a few inches between them before he stops.

"Tell me more about yourself. You showed me what you can do for others, but I want to see what you do for yourself." He gives a gentle shrug, blue eyes watching Leliana curiously.

ooc / sorry this is kinda... weird

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I put everything I had into something that didn't grow; dahmer - by Dahmer - 03-01-2017, 09:59 PM