• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

give me something to believe in; any
    censored censored censrored
    ASHLEY
    The guilt of his recent activity—or lack thereof—has haunted him for quite some time. This is what he has experienced in his short time here. The wracking guilt of not being there when the apocalypse came raining down upon them all. The confusion of his battered heart to know which direction he should take; the children he’d sired who would have to pay for it. And the woman who had loved him—the one he’d abandoned to the belly of a beast.

That he had left Wallace alone to suffer at the hands of another could not begin to grate on him more than the others. The fault was his and no others. Lacey. The name she’d whispered there in the forest in the aftermath of what had happened to her, the name she had been branded with. The stench of blood and the smell of sex that wafted from her. She was more than that. And she had never known her worth…

And now thought she had none.

The disturbance in the jungle immediately alerted Ashley to his presence. Sabrael’s journeys had taken him across the mainland in search of Kerberos, who has since seemingly disappeared. The bastard would pay dearly—when they could find him.

And they had a woman to take care of; and her children to protect.

Ashley’s eyes went dark as he felt the cold chilling presence of Wallace stirring, and he apparated to where they were. Stepping seamlessly out of the void from one end of the Island to the other, he keeps his distance from Wallace—not sure if his presence here is wanted any more than she wanted Sab to be there. He nods to the dragon, mentally acknowledging his pleasantries—he knew that they would be forgiven for not being uttered aloud.

Words like honey dripped from Ashley’s tongue, deep, and warm—cautious. He stepped towards her, his eyes trained on her face. She was beautiful, even without the curious patterning on her hide. But the last thing she needed to be was reminded of them.

“Hello, Wallace.”
    and the girls caressed me down ughhh that's that lovin' sound
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    give me something to believe in; any - by Sabrael - 01-31-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: give me something to believe in; any - by Ashley - 02-20-2017, 12:04 AM