• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I haven't come to say I'm sorry; Karaugh/Any
    "It is nice to meet you Rhonen. My name is Eiria," the champagne mare introduced herself. "And my companion here is Zhenga," she motions to the roan, "who has also seem to have forgotten she should not stick her nose where it doesn't belong."

The mare looked at her friend distastefully, showing she truly was disappointed with how Zhenga had handled the situation when she spotted Rhonen and Karaugh. She should've left them alone, but nooooo, she just had to go and ruin things because she couldn't deny her own curiosity.

Someday such a trait would get that young mare in serious trouble.

"I do apologize for intruding; it seems we've stumbled upon a situation we shouldn't have come upon. Though I must admit, Dazzling Waterfalls, it sounds wonderful. My friend and I, we came from a place known as the Falls. It was part of Beqanna, before the land was changed. Many of our other friends have left, but some remained, and the kingdom is holding steady under Djinni, it's leader. Have you had a chance to meet her yet?" Eiria asked.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I haven't come to say I'm sorry; Karaugh/Any - by Eiria - 02-23-2017, 04:39 PM