• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | karaugh
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

She plays his game and he plays hers, the pair of them pretending to alternate between cat and mouse, but both well aware that the other would never give up being the proverbial cat. He smirks that lopsided smirk as Karaugh laughs and follows contently at her hip as she turns and begins to head west. They're silent occasionally, but it's never uncomfortable.

Dahmer hums quietly until Karaugh turns and lashes at him with her teeth and, while he lowers his ears instinctively, the stallion chuckles in amusement. There's a playfulness in his eyes as he bumps into the mare, hoping to goad more fire out of her. His blue eyes move away from the bay mare and to their surroundings, the golden leaves shimmering overhead like a dancing blanket. "Are you going to murder me out here, angel?" His lips twitch as he quiets another bout of laughter.

He nips lightly at her shoulder, falling silent to pay better attention to where they were within Sylva. It would be smart to know the lay of the land.

+ tag karaugh
    + notes i'm really sorry for how shitty this one is ♥
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:44 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-07-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 03-01-2017, 08:30 PM