• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | karaugh
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

They find a more sunlit path and the rays dance on the pine needle covered ground before them. They warm Dahmer's dark, sleek coat and he sighs quietly as the warmth relaxes him. The thoroughbred's gait becomes more casual and leisurely, his ears fluttering periodically at the unfamiliar sounds of Sylva's autumn forest.

Karaugh laughs at the faux pet name and slows slightly so that she can nudge his shoulder, the black stallion taking advantage of the opportunity to bump his sleek barrel into hers once more. "Just let me know when I should get ready, beautiful Karaugh," soft and sweet.

He can't help but to reach out and nip at her, despite the scent of Stillwater on her flesh. She responds playfully and the black beast is pleased, that trademark predatory grin finding his handsome face. The challenge is evident as Karaugh pivots her lithe frame and cuts off his path, forcing Dahmer to cut his stride short.

Dahmer uses his broad shoulder to push passed the mare with laughter on his lips, his own muzzle curled down to touch his chest protectively. The muscles in his neck gleam and flex as he pulls a tight semi-circle so that she is facing east and he is facing west, his barrel pressed closely to Karaugh's. Ears fluttering forward, the Dahmer snakes his neck out and nips at her flank this time before he sidesteps and flares his nostrils at her scent.

"Shouldn't you bring me out to dinner first?"

+ tag karaugh
    + notes
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:44 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-07-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 03-01-2017, 08:30 PM