• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | karaugh
    Watching his slightest movements she expects more then what she gets.  His large frame slides up close beside hers.  The warmth of their separate bodies colliding.  His scent radiating off him and intertining with hers.  Nostrils flared as she breathed him in deeply just before he lands a nip to her flank. She snakes her teeth to his hock before he is out of reach.  He side steps quickly but she doesn't give so easily.  Twisting to face him head on they are at a stand off.  His words coax a demonic snicker from her. Lunch huh... The temptress steps forward meeting neck to neck.  Soft velvet reaches for his flesh and barely make contact as she grazes over his toned nape.  Soft words whispered into him, "Who says you're not lunch?" She halts movement but not position as grin twists her features.  Waiting... 
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:44 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-07-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Karaugh - 02-09-2017, 01:00 AM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 03-01-2017, 08:30 PM