• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | karaugh
    Who says you're not lunch?

A low chuckle slips from his maw and Dahmer inhales the bay's scent deeply as she moves closer. The distance between the pair has been reduced to nonexistence and the black stallion whispers back into Karaugh's ear, his voice husky, "I was hoping that I would be."

Dahmer pivots suddenly, away from the temptress, and allows his long legs to carry his sleek black frame in a circle around her. "What is it, exactly, that you'd like to see from me?" he inquires mischievously as he weaves behind a tree with golden leaves. When the large trunk no longer obscures the black beast's view of Karaugh, he clicks his teeth together in a mock snarl.

"I can't go leaving any scratches, I'd hate to land in hot water," he laughs again and shrugs his shoulders with mock innocence, "at least, I'd hate for Magnus to land in hot water because of me."

It probably wouldn't be beneficial to his promotion.

ooc / IM SO SORRY for your wait, and also for how poopy this is -_- please forgive me

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:44 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-07-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 03-01-2017, 08:30 PM