• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We all are living in a dream {Khaos/Open}
    {in the dark}

Deep brown eyes were intently focused on the sky. It was just the perfect shade of blue, not a cloud in sight. Ghoest often looked to the skies in her youth, hoping one day to be able to just fly away like the birds did. She had always been jealous of their ability to flee and leave everything behind, very little could force them to stay where they didn't want to be. Every winter they fled the snow, and returned when fleeing the heat. Oh how nice it must be...

{and i'm right in the middle mark}

As for the roan mare she was just highly unsure of what to do with her life right now. It was the first time she had ever left her homeland. Though "left" would be more appropriately replaced with "escaped". Even now every voice startled her, fearing she was being followed so many days later. His voice Their voices never left her alone, and with each moment her eyes were closed a chill ran down her spine as she once more listened to those blood curdling screams. But that was behind her, she needed to find somewhere to hide, someone to hide her, for at least a little while. Anyone would suffice right now, how much worse could they be than what she had been dealing with her entire life up to this point? If anything, most equines would serve as a huge improvement.

{i'm just in the tier of everything that rides beneath the surface}

Ghoest snorted and looked around. The grass was tall and plentiful in these lands; unlike what she had ever seen before. Her ribs were finally almost hidden beneath her scar ridden coat, the first time in 2 years at least. Ghoest loved the food nearly as much as freedom; sweet and succulent and life giving. How she had survived for so long on the sparse twigs and browned blades of grass in her homeland Ghoest would never know.

{and i watch from a distance seventeen}

She wanted to move, but she didn't quite have the energy to travel today. Today was most definitely an eating day, like most days had been since her escape. And why not? Food was plentiful, and none of the equines had told her that she couldn't stay and eat here, even though several were scattered across the landscape. A small grin unfolded across the mare's face as she ducked her head into the grass (several blades of which were tall enough to tickle her newly found stomach) until her entire face was hidden. Oh it was so wonderful here!

{and i'm short of the others dreams of being golden and on top}

words: 410
    tags: Khaos
    ooc: ew... kind of a bad post, I'll be better!
    lyrics: Dream- Imagine Dragons

Messages In This Thread
    We all are living in a dream {Khaos/Open} - by Ghoest - 05-21-2015, 11:15 PM