• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Jinju
    Jinju
    It was not like she was making fun of him, she really didn’t want it to look like that, but it had just looked so.. so funny. And he didn’t seemed hurt, so no harm done, right? Luckily he didn’t seem to mind it, even joining her in laugher. Jinju cannot help it but to just like the joyous feeling, laughing like there were no sad things clouding her mind. She needed this bulb of happiness.

Once the laugher dies and the flames start dancing, a soft smile lies on her lips. Fire could hurt, burn, scorch. It could fire the anger and hatred within her. But it also provided warmth and could be a light in the darkness. Sometimes it warmed her heart and brought others together. Right now it was the latter. Jinju carefully watches him as he moves, not wanting to hurt him accidentally.

”Well thank you for that kind offer, dear Fox. I will keep it in mind” she answers with a grin, head dipping slightly as her ears perk forward. Lowering her head a little she reaches out to the red boy, offering her breath. ”But like you probably aren’t bothered by the cold, the warmth doesn’t hold me back either.”

Taking a step back she watches him curiously with her ruby eyes. The sight of the snow makes a smile appear on her lips and her soft laugher fills the air again. Winter could be wonderful too, in its own way, and it’s almost a shame to see the white flocks melt once they land on the grass. It is over way too quick, but she gladly complies with his request.

The fire first burns in her eyes before a ball starts to form in front of her. Her ears flick backwards in concentration, gaze focussed. When she exhales again the ball floats, holding still before she wills to move it with her mind. It circles around them, in between them, grows bigger and then smaller again and eventually she lowers it to the ground.

It circles her on the ground, a wall of fire rising where the ball has been, until the wall is all around her. The fire doesn’t spread, just shields her as a wall from the rest of the world. Jinju’s gaze meets his’, and she cannot help it but to grin slightly, before willing the fire into herself again. ”I can do quite a lot of things. But I think your ice might be more fun. And it’s not something others might fear.”

OOC: I find it sooooo hard to be creative with the whole fire thing XD. Forgive me the awkwardness <3.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Jinju - by Jinju - 02-28-2017, 01:10 PM