• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I want you to; Tephra Ponies
    Kena
    Their vocals, echo between her ears, her kingdom mates, her family, her friends. All of them shrieking violently, hailing out cries for help. But there is no avoiding it, as the faerie's words break through the atmosphere, a blinding light engulfs the horizon swallowing everything and everyone insight. Then everything is silent, pitch black. She tries... to find them, her mother, her father, her friends. But she's all alone.. and she remains alone. For months, for years. Resting in a deep slumber, unawakened, and unaware, until now.

Inky black eyelids, flick open revealing sapphire iris's, silver flecked eyelashes blink away the sleep within her eyes. Her legs have grown numb, from her long slumber, to the point where she had almost lost feeling. Her joints ache, from the lack of exercise, as she tenderly rises on sore ebony appendages. And with an agape mouthed yawn, relieving an effortless sigh before allowing herself to absorb in her surroundings. 

Everything is different, entrails of the past beqanna linger within the yellowing foliage, Brush and tendrils of long grass keep the ebony maiden hidden. As she intakes the scents of the area, nostrils flaring, sweat riddled with body odor reaches her scent glands. And with that she recognizes it, where she was, the field. 

Kena strides out of the the yellowed brush, where she had slept. Her cobalt eyes meet the glances of other equine, some familiar others strangers. A lostness lingers in her pools, she doesn't know where she is anymore, she wasn't meant to be here. She was meant to stay in the Gates, the Gates was her home, but now she didn't belong, she had nothing, she was nothing.
    Immortal Daughter of Wichita x Rapscallion

Pretty much.. she was a sleep for a while sort of like a waylan situation. and she woke up and she's a little sad that the gates is gone.

Messages In This Thread
    I want you to; Tephra Ponies - by Kena - 02-10-2017, 09:46 PM
    RE: I want you to; Tephra Ponies - by Ellyse - 02-17-2017, 09:15 PM
    RE: I want you to; Tephra Ponies - by Kena - 02-18-2017, 01:29 AM
    RE: I want you to; Tephra Ponies - by Ellyse - 02-19-2017, 11:50 AM
    RE: I want you to; Tephra Ponies - by Kena - 03-06-2017, 08:53 PM