• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shine until there's nothing left but you; marlyn.
    censored censored censrored
    ASHLEY

There was a splash, and a greeting. Here, at the bottom of the sea, it seems that even the ginger King cannot escape his nightmares.

For it seemed here, under the water, was a small child who looks exactly like Marlyn. He choked back a curse and lept out of the water. With a thrust that sent saltwater spraying everywhere, Ashley’s body transformed seamlessly back into horse, and he stared at Marlyn. His visage was not at all kind—though in his head, he is both exhilarated and happy to see her. How had she been? What was the pregnancy like? What had he missed? Had she been in pain? Was Porter a good baby? Growing well?

These questions plagued him, and then the pain of his own inadequacy washed over him again, and he swallowed his pangs of guilt as his dark mood settled upon his features, and he took on a stony expression. “You have made your way here to my beaches. What has brought you here? Looking to present the boy to me?”

His heart was thudding. But he does not know how to relay what he feels. His sins do not allow him the luxury of a happy ending.

Better to push her away and save herself the trouble of being saddled with him.

Even if it killed him.
    and the girls caressed me down ughhh that's that lovin' sound
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: shine until there's nothing left but you; marlyn. - by Ashley - 02-20-2017, 11:43 PM