• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone
    djinni

The Taiga is the only place in the known lands of New Beqanna that remains a mystery to the grullo mare. Djinni has been to or met with horses from each of the other lands (or in one case, purposefully avoided the residents) but has heard next to nothing of the realm beside the forest. It’s closer to the sea, she knows, and if the changes that occur alog the order of the common lands and Taiga are anything to go by – will likely be full of redwoods.

Still, these are things that she put together from the tales of wanderers who heard them from other wanderers. There is nothing substantial, nothing concrete. Djinni has decided to come herself to put her endless curiosity to rest (for now).

She arrives by foot, though she keeps a pair of magpie wings tucked neatly beside her. They add bulk to her meek physique, but there is no denying that the green-eyed mare is anything but intimidating. Her green eyes are as wide and open as a summer sea, fringed by dark lashes. Only her expression – a little harder than an innocent explorer ought to be – gives her away. She has already wished herself safe from pesky supernatural intrusions, and the mare shakes her shoulders one last time before venturing into the no-man’s land the divides the common meadow from the woods of the Taiga.

Djinni makes no attempt to be unnoticed; she follows what she thinks must be a deer trail, she audibly cracks branches when she doesn’t fit easily through the thicket, she snorts in frustration as she walks into a spider web. When she feels has come across the smells of the same animals time and time again, she knows that she must be close enough. Perhaps they are guards, and she does not know how close she is. So she stops, raises her head, and calls out. Her tone is friendly, non-demanding, and she settles to wait for a response.

current appearance:
    natural build - slim
    smoky grullo tobiano
    black and white magpie wings
    sea green eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Djinni - 02-17-2017, 11:23 PM