• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone
    djinni

The spotted stallion seems pleasant enough, but something is not quite right. Perhaps they don’t get a lot of visitors here, perhaps he is new to the “greeting committee”, perhaps he’s more of the strong and silent type. Djinni is inclined to believe the last option, but he confirms the first as well. She waits for him to finish speaking and she is glad she did when he asks the final question.

“I live in Sylva,” she replies with a smile. Leading him on with the hope she might be a potential recruit would be unfair, though if she wore a different skin than her won this might play out differently. There are things told only to residents, she knows, things that strangers and outsiders might never know. She is not her to spy, though. She is here to ask questions in return for outright answers.

“I’m curious how the new lands have been set up,” she says, “and who leads them, and what they think of the future. ” Rather broad and sweeping questions, she knows, but she’d rather not miss out on anything. She likes to know things; she always has. “I’d be happy to share the same of Sylva, if you’d like to know that as well.” In exchange, more like, but they both understand the words she doesn’t say.

current appearance:
    natural build - slim
    smoky grullo tobiano
    sea green eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Djinni - 02-24-2017, 08:38 AM