• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  a falling star fell from your heart; any
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord smiled at his kind words and appology. "No need to appologize Astrophel, ive just come to terms with it. So no worries there.' Jord spoke, she was almost happy with the fact that she was the only one left.. she found quietness in it. Jord looks at the stallion and gives him a sweet smile.. "Well.. As long as I'm by your side I'll do my best to help you get back home!" She said nudging his bright shoulder with her dark maw, now close enough to really take in his scent with her nares.. It was a scent .. unworldly.. definitely from some where far away. She closed her hazel orbs for a moment, trying to imagine the place he calls home.. what it looks like through the scent. It was so complex.. her mind couldn't fathom it. His scent was nothing like hers.. hers would almost be considered 'normal' next to his... the smell of dirt,sand, blood, war, pain, suffering, loss, yet at the same time.. there was hope and love. 

Jord opened her eyes.. how long had she been standing there analyzing.. she wasnt quite sure to be honest. She shook her skull lightly, her forelock falling in to her orbs once more. "Since making landfall on Beqanna.. ive had two homes.. The Tundra.. a cold kingdom of ice and snow.. that was destroyed by the mountain.. and now I call home Tephra.. a tropical land.. full of hidden rivers.. of both water and lava..It has its own beauty to it." Jord spoke, taking a moment to realize she had lost two homes in reality.. Ranga, outside of Beqanna, and the Tundra with in it.. after a moment or two she perked up. "I'd be more than honored to take you there.." She said shooting her new friend a smile. 

JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a falling star fell from your heart; any - by Jord - 02-25-2017, 05:10 PM