• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - nayl
    OOOC: so I hope you’re cool with me jumping time to present day D:
    Can we pretend Djinni has had wings up until this point?

djinni

For a moment she ponders the name, repeating it silently once and then giving a satisfied sort of nod. “Castile. I like it.” She can see him now, a little pied colt, smoky black like his mother with his father’s dragon wings. A worthy heir of Nayl, even if his mother still seems a little apprehensive at his imminent arrival.

Not ask, but accuse. Accuse is what is done to the enemy, to the guilty. Djinni is neither, and so she says without guile as she raises her feathered wings to reveal her pregnant belly: “Equally nervous, I think.” She smiles, a little abashed at having been hiding it from Nayl at first. “with, ah, Stillwater.”

There she is hesitant, but it is not because she suspects a past relationship, but rather because Nayl has just finished bemoaning the father of her child. It is only right to be a bit bashful. There is nothing she can do to change it (though she has never tried). The wind is picking up pace around them, hinting at a coming storm. Djinni squints against it, turning her body so as not to be looking directly into the wind. “I’m hoping for a girl.”

smoky grullo tobiano with mourning dove wings
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - nayl - by Djinni - 03-19-2017, 05:17 PM