• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Lost former home--still have heart. Problems.
    djinni

When he puts space between them she doesn’t really notice: he’s only grazing after all. Djinni stays where she is, not particularly interested in pressuring what she thinks must be a somewhat wary-natured creature.

He asks about Taiga being cold, and Djinni pauses to consider. “I’m not sure – I’ve only ever been there once.” When he mentions humans she looks curious. She’s only ever seen them from a distance, and she is about to ask more when she realizes that perhaps the hitch in his voice has been hesitation. She returns to a safer subject then, since he had asked about the Taiga.

“It’s a large forest, I remember. Redwood trees, misty, close to the eastern ocean.”

all my fragile strength is gone

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lost former home--still have heart. Problems. - by kahzie - 03-23-2017, 07:40 AM