• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Devil with the black dress on [pangea crew]
    Seriously? Did the mare really just shove her own daughter back? Raxa may believe in tough love when raising her own filly, but not literally like this. The worse Raxa had ever done to Zhenga was snap at her and, one time, a light kick with her back hoof as punishment for something very foolish the filly had done. However, Raxa had not done it in front of others, and certainly not to the degree that this mare had. She had no right to treat her foal that way, but who was Raxa to talk?

Eiria also seemed displeased with the mare, but before the calm-minded Anahi could hopefully say something, Djinni jumped in. The grullo sarcastically (in Raxa's mind) thanked Eiria before stating she would take over matters from here. Raxa got the message immediately and, by the look on the champagne mare's face, Anahi had as well. Still, the paint saw a glimmer of caution in the diplomat's brown eyes, something that compelled her to say what she did next.

Stepping closer to her friend, Raxa whispered low as Djinni was talking with the two visitors, "I'll stick around, just to watch over her and make sure Harmonia or Ajatar don't try anything. And, against my better judgment, I'll keep my mouth shut best I can."

Seemingly not believing but willing to let the matter drop, Anahi nodded. She bid her friend goodbye before gathering her daughter and leaving the scene, Raxa remaining behind with Djinni, Harmonia, and Ajatar.

Turning back to the conversation at hand, Raxa retained her space, but kept close enough that she could help Djinni if needed. While things were being talked about, Raxa came to the conclusion that she might either take Zhenga or go alone and take a look at Pangea to see if it would be a threat to Sylva in the future so they could prepare to protect their home.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Devil with the black dress on [pangea crew] - by Raxa - 03-07-2017, 04:12 PM