• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Tethered Butterfly; Nayl
    Yu Gonplei Ste Odon––Your Fight is Over
    Celeana x Naga
    She knew those scarce and fatal words were coming, and like a knife serrating her skin, Nayl's words stung like an open wound. She doesn't know what to think at first, of course, Nayl would think little of her, being a daughter of two diplomats whom both had bad blood with their queen. And the likely hope of her becoming a warrior amongst her people was rather slim, but in light of her situation she took favor upon her odds.

Even if everything was stacked against her, she had this instinct deep within her soul. Something primal, and carnivorous. Something she knew was imbedded within her, awaiting to be let loose, awaiting to be embraced. 

So the once little girl stands there, face to face with her queen. Her emerald azure gaze fixed upon the painted mare, before else allows her explanation to be expelled out of her velvet lips. "I have something to prove, something I can't quite orchestrate in words. But it's there, I know it." She pauses her nerves raging within the pit of her stomach causing her to shift unwillingly into her leopon state. Contracted iris's gaze up, as the end of her feline tail taps gently against the sandy terrain, as her razor sharp claws dig into the sand. 
    Lewana

I lack muse, and this is all I can muster for the moment. I'll see about Celeana soon <3

Messages In This Thread
    A Tethered Butterfly; Nayl - by Lewana - 03-03-2017, 12:15 AM
    RE: A Tethered Butterfly; Nayl - by Nayl - 03-12-2017, 04:33 PM
    RE: A Tethered Butterfly; Nayl - by Lewana - 04-03-2017, 06:31 PM