• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    She spun the stars on her fingernails
    ”Ashley,” she doesn’t bother to mask the pleasure in her voice when she sees him, admitting her subtle fondness of him. Although their initial meeting had been awkward at first with his watery snorts, it still evolved into something enjoyable and placid. He is a stern man, grounded and set in his ways. He is the fortification, the ultimate foundation, of Ischia. It’s he that cradles most of the power and sway in this land as Ea’s scent has faded greatly since her last visit.

The tide resumes its rhythm behind her after she had released it to crash down. It slithers up the sand, just shy of her hooves, before receding back into itself. Everything remains the same, if not just slightly wilder now that the lands are growing into themselves and not quite so fresh and new. Nayl’s eyes momentarily lift away from Ashley to observe the trees and the emerald see of forest beyond him before she levels on his hardened gaze. ”In reality, I had only seen the beach and a few trees,” an airy chuckle rises from her throat easily enough as she idly shrugs. ”My visit was briefer than I anticipated. We didn’t talk quite as much,” her tone is truthful enough, her face untouched by deceit.

Another couple of steps guide her forward, now familiar with the sand underneath her after having been roaming her own coastline in Nerine. Her gaze only finds him then, drinks in the sight of him after months of separation. ”I’ve come into myself more,” her body ripples with power again, and she embraces it after having had it stripped away for so long, ”so I was hoping to cross paths again and make this a less political visit and more of a friendly one since no one has yet to see Nerine.”

Nayl
    covet and myrina's creation

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Nayl - 03-05-2017, 08:11 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ashley - 03-05-2017, 08:26 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 03-05-2017, 08:59 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ashley - 03-05-2017, 11:05 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Sabrael - 03-05-2017, 11:39 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 03-06-2017, 07:26 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ashley - 03-17-2017, 06:35 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Vida - 03-17-2017, 10:54 PM