• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | magnus
    There is a familiarity to Tephra that Dahmer had not expected to feel in any place other than the Subway, but it is not unwelcome. He can roam the contours of their land, whether through the forest or near the volcano, with his blue eyes closed, and has spent the last year and a half doing just that -- mostly, admittedly, with his eyes open. He thinks of his new home fondly, and finds it fitting that Magnus's silhouette appears on the horizon, closer to the focal point of Tephra.

Dahmer amends his path, pivoting to head in the direction of their King. His trot is quick and lively, black tail billowing behind a muscled frame. There is no preamble as the stallion comes to a halt beside Magnus, his friend, "You kept your promise." Dahmer motions to the winter sky, a few white clouds floating in the deep blue, "No snow."

He grins warmly but falls into a comfortable silence next to the buckskin, letting his ears flutter away and listen to the sounds of Tephra. "Jord, Nikoline, and Imke have fit in well, I hope..." he muses after a few minutes. He tries his best to see them all on a regular basis, but between traveling and recruiting more warm bodies to their ranks, the black thoroughbred has not seen them all as much as he'd like.

It is worth it, though, to know that his efforts contribute to one of the most daunting herds in Beqanna.

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

@[Magnus]

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | magnus - by Dahmer - 03-06-2017, 09:56 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus - by Dahmer - 03-12-2017, 07:48 PM