• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord smiled as the two stood there in the water. I will soon. the boy spoke to her, she could hear the uneasiness in his voice. "There is no rush Astrophel, no home will ever replace your 'true' home. Trust me,.. I miss my home too." Jord said lowering her skull slightly. The princess picked her head up hearing his kind words, [i]“You are too kind to me, Jord. I don’t know what I’d be or where I’d go if it wasn’t for you,[/b] Jords hazel orbs watch the boys genuine expression, she smiled back at him. No need to thank me. I have no one to hold close, no family,no one to love, so having you come into my life is more than i could ask for. Plus I want to make sure you get home safe." Jord said with a smile, yet she tried to hide the pain in her orbs as she looked away. 

"But anyways! Would you like to see more of Tephra?" Jord asked, whipping her head around with a big smile, her orbs catching the boys again.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Slowly getting my muse back! @[Astrophel]

Messages In This Thread
    We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 03-09-2017, 05:53 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 05-12-2017, 10:36 AM