• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord watched as a small boy and his mother approached them. She asked why they were here, Jord was almost speechless.. Her hazel orbs looked toward Dahmer for an answer. Yet Jord did have an answer for the small boy who inquired about her current home. "Tephra is a beautiful place, filled with dense forests and warm rivers of magma.." Jord spoke to the boy with a gentle smile, her orbs wandering to Nayl as hoping she had not offended the woman for giving her boy an answer. Jord bowed her head kindly.. "Pardon me, I am Jord, former royal of Ranga. Current inhabitant of Tephra. It's a pleasure to meet you" Her vocals were calm, warm and kind as she then lifted her head.  Her hazel orbs couldnt help but wander around this new terra.. it was truely very pretty. Jord wished she had spent more of her time traveling the world.. but now is not a bad time to start. 
    JORD
    HTML by Call

omg sorry for the small muse! I need to pick Jord up again! been busy with a job transfer!

Messages In This Thread
    We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Jord - 03-10-2017, 07:07 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 04-08-2017, 02:52 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Nayl - 04-08-2017, 04:20 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Jord - 04-11-2017, 11:22 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 04-13-2017, 06:59 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Nayl - 04-23-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Jord - 05-12-2017, 10:25 AM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 05-14-2017, 07:49 PM