• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - any

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    The smoky black mare’s eagerness for adventure is something Lucrezia has come to admire. She finds those that share her similarity for adventure are remarkable individuals and have many stories of their own to share. In fact, she has become quite good friends with those that share her taste for adventures.

“I would like to take you up there sometime,” she says with a smile when Amorette teases her, “We could sometime in the next couple of days if you’d like.” Lucrezia was more than happy to take the time off of worrying about politics and ruling. Likely, it was still part of her ruling when taking the time to spend it with another resident of Tephra. However, she did not see it that way. She saw it as a chance to get to know the other mare more. Lucrezia was always eager to hear about another, no matter how boring the other may feel like their life may be. There was always something knew to learn.

A smile lingers on her lips as she continues to speak about the world they no longer live in. “Many things are not the same as before. There is no need to worry about kingdom as much,” she pauses for a moment, “Of course, not in Tephra.” She says playfully. Tephra was not a place where she expected loyalty while others lived under her rule. This was a place of tranquility and a sanctuary for those that needed a place to be safe from the world outside. She would gladly take anyone in—of course only those that had good intentions.

“It’s part of what has happened,” she continues on the subject when Amorette asks her. “I had just recently come back before Beqanna had changed. So from what I have known, the change of Beqanna was a punishment and to remind us of the blessings we have. Many took advantage of what we have been given.” She pauses for a moment thinking of what had destroyed the kingdoms. “War. Power. Greed. These are all the things that I believe changed our world.” And she knows it is important to never fall into such a similar path.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here

@[Amorette]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 03-19-2017, 05:34 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 03-20-2017, 06:16 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 03-22-2017, 07:29 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 03-26-2017, 12:02 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 03-27-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 03-31-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 04-03-2017, 01:18 PM