• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me Pretty Lies(any)
    The frame overo mare known as Bella-Mae trotted into the field, halting in the center.  She was mostly appealing, young and alone, she seemed pretty vulnerable.  But anyone who thought that had another thing coming.  Her sleek fur and thick skin was tight against toned muscles.  Her head was held high and her ears were high and alert.  She had plenty of experience fighting, as projected by the scar tissue interrupting her shiny fur on her chest, withers, and all four legs. She had the personality of fire, and she wouldn't hesitate to fight someone who tested her boundaries. She clearly hadn't won all of her fights, but no one had, and she sometimes took to battles she knew she couldn't win, just for prides sake.

Her dark mocha eyes scanned her surroundings for a second, darting around the verdant landscape. She spent most of her time in the field so she knew it pretty well, but sometimes predators found their way to the quit area, and she didn't want to deal with a bear or even a rouge band of stallions, the scars she had were enough. A cold wind bit at skin causing her to shiver and look at the sinking sun with annoyance. She snorted and spun her tail towards the breeze to keep her face warm. Despite her large head, she wasn't always the smartest horse, and made unintelligent decisions, like saying in the open fields as the wind picked up and the temperature slowly began to drop.

She slowly bent her head to the ground ripping blades of grass from the ground, closing her eyes to enjoy the sunshine for a second.  Chewing quickly, realizing how hungry she actually was, and craving more of the sweet grass below her hooves.

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-19-2017, 06:27 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-19-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-21-2017, 08:57 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-21-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-22-2017, 10:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-22-2017, 04:59 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-22-2017, 10:34 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 07:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-23-2017, 11:20 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Romek - 03-23-2017, 06:16 PM