• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me Pretty Lies(any)
    Heda
    Disgust and anger are layered in the air. Like a bitter taste lingering upon the tongue, or a rancid smell filtering through the atmosphere. And what is this here? Oh, it was greed a troublesome feeling, powerful and rather unpredictable but when riddled with confidence it was something she could control. She could snatch away, and replace. And so these emotions lead our Taiga princess to the field, a place of recruitment, and a place of firing tempers.

Her navy nostrils flare, as the emotions overwhelm her, and as a peacekeeper she snatches a few those that were the strongest. That can cause some sort of outbreak of violence, but there are some emotions here, the emotions that led her here are nestled within a verdant fellow, and mare. He's far to confident for his own greed, so she snatches up his emotions leaving him with a blank slate. Her navy lobes pinned as she trudges towards them, what was this guy doing with her? Why was he so greedy? 

With her brows furrowed, the mare forces fear upon him. Toiling at the threads of his emotions as if he were a puppet for her own amusement. With a hard hazel gaze she meets the mare's eyes, hr navy tail stirring at her hocks in a rather curious demeanor. "Hello, I'm Heda." She pauses forcing joy onto this mare, before allowing a friendly and faintly amused grin to form upon her lips. A chuckle escapes her lips before she speaks once more. "And he's too fucking scared out of his mind to answer you, now sweetheart." Her gaze hardens. "So, would you care to share a name?" She ends, her hues meeting the stallion once again as she allowed herself to yank at his strings, playing with his fear relentlessly.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl who loved too easily

Okay, so Heda has empathic projection meaning she can force emotions onto others, snatch emotions away, and play with certain emotions like fear, joy, anger disgust, etc. So pretty much Wrym is currently under the influence of fear that slowly grows in intensity as Heda plays with his fear. Pretty much it'll be like a small fear eventually moving to some so nightmare fear.
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-19-2017, 06:27 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-19-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-21-2017, 08:57 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-21-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-22-2017, 10:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-22-2017, 04:59 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-22-2017, 10:34 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 07:00 AM