• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    In the last meeting that had been hold, she had been merely a partaker in ensuring Tephra had a will grounded foundation. Lucrezia wanted to make sure to play her part as best as she could by offering her services her home in any way she possibly could. Now, after proving her worth of the position, she comes as the Head of Peace. The Council within Tephra has been filled by other worthy members she has decided. She has become good friends with both Magnus and Dahmer over the passing months and few years. As for Ellyse, she has not had the chance to personally speak to the now pregnant mare, but show far has grown respect for the councilmember. In fact, she makes note to speak to the mare soon.

Lucrezia had made her way to the group, watching as all of them assembled together. Tephra has come together quite nicely, she notes happily and would not have it either way. It was a home she surely would not trade for anything else in the world. However, she knows with such a high value of this place and members it must be protected. The world she lives in cannot last within peace forever. There are those that will stir and take what they can—she has already seen her fair share of this, especially even more with the visit from Pollock and his gang living in Pangea.

Only time will tell, but they all must be prepared.

Listening carefully as the meeting begins, she allows herself to fall into a comfortable stance onto her right hind leg. When her name is mentioned and the news of her position is announced, she allows a soft smile to grow across her lips. Lucrezia was well pleased with her position—making a difference and helping with whatever she can was very important to her. She would not fall away like the last time she did when such a position and responsibility was given to her. When the other councilmembers are announced she is sure to smile to both Ellyse and Dahmer. Of course, she gives Dahmer a sarcastic smirk if he is to look her way.

Once Magnus has stopped speaking the pregnant warrior speaks up, Lucrezia turns her nutmeg gaze to the mare. Letting an ear flicker in the direction of her. “Perhaps I should learn a thing or two,” she smiles, “It has been years since I have ever practiced fighting.” Lucrezia may be Head of Peace, but protecting and becoming skillful in the art of battle would be important if worse came to it in the coming years.

“As for those who may be interested diplomatic matters. I am always happy to help in any way possible.” She says, a smile crossing her features. “We are a peaceful kingdom, so feel free to initiate peaceful steals and visit other lands within Beqanna. Any news of sort is always welcomed to be heard by me, Magnus, or any of the other councilmembers.” She then falls silent and turns her head back towards Magnus. She does not mention alliances of sort, not knowing if a private discussion should be had or not beforehand.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 03-19-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Lucrezia - 03-20-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 04-01-2017, 01:12 AM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Dahmer - 04-03-2017, 05:05 PM