• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord walked through the terra, her orbs seeing everyone around her form around Magnus and the council. Jord felt awkward as she bumped into a few of the pregnant mares around her.. bowing her head in apology. Another birthing season seamed to come and go.. maybe one day she would find the right sire.. she thought to herself. Her auds pricked listening to Magnus's words. Her eyes scanning over the council.. Ellyse. Lucrezia, and a familiar face.. Dahmer.  Jord didn't have anything to add to the meeting sure was sure the new council would do their dutys. Even though she herself had taken the diplomacy caste.. she was taking her time with it, being in no rush. She just nodded her head in agreeance and welcome, and wait to see what would be said..
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 03-19-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Jord - 03-30-2017, 02:19 AM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 04-01-2017, 01:12 AM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Dahmer - 04-03-2017, 05:05 PM