• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the ghost is me; Puce/Any, birthing

what makes you think I'm enjoying being led to the flood?

It's warm and comforting, within his mother's womb. The sweet echoing of her heart thundering between his ears, and the warmth that wraps him in a ribbon of safety. But eventually, his mother's womb grows too small for him, or in fact he grows a bit too big. At this point, he feels trapped as the walls of his mother's womb push against him, and he squirms in immense protest. Until he's free, but he's cold, and his mother's heart no longer bellows between his inky lobes. And he feels alone, until she comes, and she embraces him.

He trembles, as she cleanses him of birth debris, his hazel gaze meeting hers as she fussed over him. Laying dormant, the little boy reaches out his muzzle, towards her, with a need. The ebony nares of his nostrils flare gently, as he intakes her scent, remembering her, his momma. His gaze falters for a moment, allowing his eyes to study her purple limbs, only for a moment until something clicked.

Like instinct, he untucked all four spindles from beneath his inky body, preparing himself he knew he had to stand. So as the undead child filled every ounce of himself with undeniable determination, he forced himself up staggering for a moment, until plop! He fell right back down onto the hard sanded ground, his brows furrowed with frustration, as his lavender tail stirred at his hind. But he still was determined, so the purple maned lad tried, and tried again until finally with triumph he takes his first shaky steps, his first victory. Pride wells within his chest, as he shares a glance up at his momma, seeking her approval.

Until a pain interrupts his little victory march, targeting his little empty stomach his body, tells him instinctively that he needs food. And he's hesitant at first, with long, lanky appendages he comes up beside his momma. He allows his body to lean against hers, as he is still quite unstable upon his legs. With is sweet hazel gaze, the boy nudges her shoulder hungrily his brows furrowed in a questionate tone, as if to say, Momma, where's the food at?

we've got another thing coming undone

Trying to figure him out still

Messages In This Thread
    the ghost is me; Puce/Any, birthing - by Cassady - 03-19-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: the ghost is me; Puce/Any, birthing - by Puce - 03-19-2017, 11:24 PM