• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the day is gone, the world spins madly on [march babies]

what makes you think I'm enjoying being led to the flood?

He had been watching them, within his little nook in the playground. Terrified to join, to intrude on their fun. That he would ruin everything if even one of them took a look at him. He supposed they would be horrified by his rotting flesh, the visible bone, and array of visible muscle tissue. His wretched oddity, the family curse was what his momma called it. And in truth he thought his momma, was embarrassed of him, so he himself was embarrassed for his own self. 

So here he sits, the lavender maned zombie boy, his gazed fixed upon all of them. Terror lingering in the back of his mind, of possible outcomes if he were to join them. Would they run in fear? Would they cast him out? These thoughts washed over him, engulfing the inky boy in anxiety as he slowly neared them.  

His hesitance causing every bone within his body to quiver with anticipation, as he showed himself to the little gang. Rotting flesh, and all. This was him. His hazel iris's manage to meet every seemingly friendly face, before he expels with soft timid vocals, "I'm Puce.". He glances about in a rather fearful manner, "Mind if I join you guys?"

we've got another thing coming undone

I wanted to write this for so long, so here it is timid little Puce!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the day is gone, the world spins madly on [march babies] - by Puce - 04-08-2017, 07:12 PM