• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  no-one's going to save you; ANY

show them the joy and the pain and the ending

There is a restlessness that stirs inside of her. So much has happened these last few months that it feels almost odd to be at loose ends. Even her children have left her, abandoning her for the playground. And so she is left alone in Nerine, her feet restless and her mind perhaps even more so.

So she does what she always does when she cannot settle. She leaves, heading for the common areas, for a new face and a new story. Something to keep her mind sharp and entertained. But today she does not find herself heading towards the meadow or forest, as is so often her wont. Instead she finds her feet carrying her towards the field. Towards those seeking new things.

It is not a place she often visits, though perhaps she should. Today however, she finds it to be exactly the diversion she needs. She is careful in her approach, though perhaps to outward appearances, that would not seem so. No, outwardly, she appears as only a mare, a dark blue roan with white patches lacing across her skin and vibrant blue eyes that take in the field and it’s inhabitants in one quick sweep. Her gaze settles on a mare the color of the sun and night sky for only a moment before she is approaching.

Her sight however, is unique. She can see so much that others cannot, And she sees something in this mare that makes her an interesting candidate, though she is often all too tight-lipped about just what it is she sees. Instead she offers a small smile as she nears, her head dipping slightly in greeting.

Tilting her head, she studies for a long moment before offering an introduction. ”I am Heartfire.” Pause. ”I would ask you what brings you here, but it seems such a trite question, considering.” The faintest hint of humor can be heard in her bold tone, an acknowledgment of the often overused greeting.

heartfire

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

picture c Petrova Julia.N

Messages In This Thread
    no-one's going to save you; ANY - by Arete - 03-23-2017, 01:21 PM
    RE: no-one's going to save you; ANY - by Heartfire - 03-23-2017, 01:53 PM
    RE: no-one's going to save you; ANY - by crota - 04-08-2017, 08:05 PM