• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Question about use of photos
    So for the most part, none of us own the photos we use for fake ponies. In the past few weeks, it's been brought to me that I'm using either the same photo or same model as others in the game.

So my question is, when can I use the same model as another player? When can I use the same photo of another character? I only ask because we all search and look and have similar tastes. I've seen the same model used recently for horses I've played before but I do not have them active so it personally doesn't bother me but it does others AND THAT IS OKAY but do I need to contact the companies who legally own the photos to obtain permission or can we give horses like a statue of limitations? Like if you haven't played a pony in like 3 real life months can I go ahead and use the same photo/model? Unless it is either your photo or you own the photo of course.

I only ask this publically so it can be cleared up across the game.

Sorry if I piss anyone off, it's not intended.

Messages In This Thread
    Question about use of photos - by Elle Belle - 03-24-2017, 07:00 PM
    RE: Question about use of photos - by Call - 03-24-2017, 07:06 PM
    RE: Question about use of photos - by Krys - 03-24-2017, 07:13 PM
    RE: Question about use of photos - by Kyra - 03-25-2017, 09:45 AM
    RE: Question about use of photos - by Elle Belle - 03-25-2017, 11:38 AM