• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm better off on my own (any)

Always watching, always concerned for their safety and happiness.  She was always there.  Wanting them to find a home and to be alone no more.  Surrounded by the abandoned she couldn't help but feel alone herself.  Was that selfish... To want more.  But in the loneliness of the lands there was a silver lining.  To see one by one them be found, be taken home and to be loved.  As they departed she silently wished them well...

Some interactions catch her eye more than others.  On this day a rosey little foal curled within the greenery is found by a rather dark form.  Her curiousity grew as she neared silently.  Her small frame easily hidden amongst the thickets.  Halting within ear shot she listened to them.  If anything had felt out of place she would be no more than an arms reach away.  Amber orbs scanned over the silver stallion.  His gifts much like her own but different.  She couldn't help but see a depth in his eyes.  A time of hurt and turmoil but given way to a new light.  He spoke kindly to the child.  Offering friendship and a home. She smiled happily at the thought.  A home.  

As she was confident in the safety of the child and they seemed to be headed off she stepped from the thicket.  Watching him lead her off a few paces and looking back to be sure she was following ok.  She silently wished them well with no more than a nodd of her delicate crown.

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Messages In This Thread
    I'm better off on my own (any) - by Arantha - 03-31-2017, 01:24 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by tannor - 04-01-2017, 05:10 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by Arantha - 04-02-2017, 01:18 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by tannor - 04-02-2017, 02:02 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by Arantha - 04-02-2017, 02:39 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by tannor - 04-02-2017, 05:51 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by AuroraElis - 04-03-2017, 11:38 AM