• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  This is my design [Any]
    Tyrna

I’ll keep dancing on my own
    Today was a day just like any other. Sunlight warmed  the ground as early summer began. The long grasses, so succulent in spring, were losing their color to the greedy, golden sun. Butterflies and birds alike danced a complicated step along the light currents flashing blue and orange, purple and white, to compliment the wildflowers that blanketed the ground. And there was Tyrna.

Long limbs carried her through the sea of swaying golden grasses, her body flashing shadow and ice. Her mane was tousled in the breeze that caressed her body and she paused, closing her eyes and soaking the sunlight into her dark coat. It isn't too long before she finds herself moving again,  seeking shelter against the rising sun. As luck would have it, a single tree cast just enough shade to ease the burn. She wasn't there long, just starting to doze, when a masculine voice cut through the quiet. Her baby blues crack open as she turns to face the stranger.

Mind if I scratch an itch?

At the question her eyebrows raise sardonically, a sharp smile gracing her face. "By all means," she moves out from under the merciful shade to make room for the stallion, "I'm afraid you'll have to make do with the tree however." Her soft chuckle fills the air before she continues. "I'm Tyrna by the way. Might as well know my name since we're becoming so close." Her blue eyes fill with friendly mirth as she takes in the stoic form of the stranger.

Silver dapple sabino|Mare|Andalusian Hybrid

Messages In This Thread
    This is my design [Any] - by Terran - 03-30-2017, 02:04 PM
    RE: This is my design [Any] - by Tyrna - 04-02-2017, 12:40 PM
    RE: This is my design [Any] - by Terran - 04-03-2017, 06:17 PM
    RE: This is my design [Any] - by Tyrna - 04-27-2017, 01:55 PM