• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn - Circinae
    Jinju
    Protection? No, that was not what she needed, or desired. What she did want was a loving home and contact with her family, with friends. And with the resent happenings those two both stood a little shaky. She would miss her mother around in the Taiga and she hoped that the gray mare wouldn’t mistake her staying as choosing Ruan over her. Jinju simply chose the Taiga. But a Taiga with friends would be better than one in which she would be lonely.

”Gladly” she thus answers. She’s not hesitant in moving forward, closing the last distance between their noses. The touch is brief, but Jinju welcomes it. In fact, she would like more of it, though it was a nice start.

Settling back she lets her gaze wander around for a little, wondering what Circinae meant with that question. It was not like she planned out what to do every day, Jinju preferred it to just see what a new day would bring her. ”It won’t be much different from before I guess” she thus answers after a while, and Jinju would’ve shrugged her shoulders if she had been able to. Her red gaze find Circy’s again, her dark head tilting. As if she was asking why the navy and green mare had asked that.

But it would be nice to talk to someone, about silly things, just to forget about all that had happened for a while. ”I’m not leaving the Taiga. I love my mom, and it’s not like I’m picking Ruan’s side, but I just want to stay home. I might want to explore a bit more though, perhaps visit some other lands?” Find someone that makes my heart skip a beat.

Messages In This Thread
    Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 03-31-2017, 05:30 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-02-2017, 10:16 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-03-2017, 06:51 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-03-2017, 09:52 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-05-2017, 07:42 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-06-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-07-2017, 02:27 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-08-2017, 10:51 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-08-2017, 02:13 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-09-2017, 02:26 PM